Hi, my name is
I build web solutions.
I'm a software engineer specializing in building web solutions with exceptional User Experience. Keen on providing high-performing human-centered products that are easily accessible and useable.
<p class="intro"> </p>
<p class="experience"> </p>
<p class="achievement"> </p>
Some of the technologies I work with
Lead Software Engineer @ Teqporte
Jun. 2021 - Present
- Build high performant and visible web apps and make significant contributions to architectural decisions.
- Manage projects and ensure effective communications among team members.
- Train and mentor various software engineering students, presenting and guiding them through practical projects.
Software Engineer @ Novatia
Jun. 2021 - Present
- Write scalable, performant, and maintainable codes using modern technologies in line with the best practices.
- Collaborate and communicate with a multi-disciplinary team of stakeholders, DevOps, engineers, and designers to advance the organization’s goals.
Full-Stack Engineer @ Wedevelopers
Jul. 2021 - Present
- Engage team members and stakeholders to arrive at the best architectural decisions.
- Write maintainable, scalable, and clean code, create and improve features, and enhance performance.
Software Engineer @ Beam Agency
Dec. 2018 - June 2021
- Effectively communicated with stakeholders and business minds to make the best architectural decisions and create needed features.
- Wrote scalable and maintainable codes for various high-performing apps.
Some Projects I've Built
A web app that enables multi-role participation for various translation services through an established seamless workflow, built with ReactJs, NodeJs, and ExpressJs as the core technologies. It features word count for textual documents, invoice generation, specific user authentication, authorization, etc., to allow easy connectivity and usage across the globe.
An app for real-time messaging among multiple users within a unique room.
An e-commerce web platform to purchase and pay for various agro-allied produce.
A pixel-perfect clone of the GitHub profile page. It displays the requested Github user's profile once submitted. All links and events are perfectly simulated.
Other Noteworthy ProjectsView Github Repos
Book of code is project that compiled various algorithms and solutions and displayed them in a nice UI
Bringing back the memories of the 80s, play Pacman
The app contains various keys with distinct notes and other functions to simulate a drum set. These keys also respond to corresponding keystrokes.
A networking app for various services and products, It allows users to post needs and products which can be interacted with by other users, such as bidding for needs.
- Context API
A calculator to make basic calculations with utmost precision, it is operatable with keypads.
A forum that allows users to post and make comments. Users can create, read, update and delete posts based on role permission.
Possibly Ask Questions
Why did you decide to become a software engineer?
I enjoy puzzles and the process of planning and solving a problem. Software engineering provides an avenue to put all these hobbies together and be of use.
What programming language do you prefer?
What are your top skills of professional relevance?
Responsive designs, Functional programming, Algorithms, Web architecture, Software testing, Unit testing, Search Engine Optimisation, Creative problem-solving, Open and effective communication, to name a few
What project have you completed successfully?
OneConverse, I collaborated with a team of UI/UX designers and DevOps and communicated closely with stakeholders to build an online platform to handle various translation services for clients across the globe.
How do you solve problems you face?
Identifying and fully understanding the problem is the most vital step, then I provide a solution that scales testing and proving.
Do you enjoy working with a team or alone?
I have successfully worked in both situations, but I enjoy and prefer working in a team where each member has defined responsibilities.
Want to know more?
Get In Touch
Do you have a question, proposal, or just want to say Hi? Go ahead.
I will get back to you ASAP.
I am delighted to hear from you. I'll respond shortly.